Monday, July 28, 2014

Warning

Here's a warning
Something
I should wear
Around my neck
So people are
Warned
And they can't
Complain

Warning
I will seem all bubbly
...at first
I'll be happy
To see you
To meet you
To talk with you
I will reply to texts
Immediately
And then, slowly
The reading of message
and replying
Will take longer
and longer
And I will shorten my answers
And those bursts of emotions
of happiness
They will reduce
Until they are
No more

Warning
I will cry
Let you know
Once in a while
That my heart aches
and tears flow
For a past I can't relive
Or for one who was
Once a big part
Of my life
And I will tell you
'Oh these silly mood swings
They come, but they go
Don't worry
Passing phase'
And then
Slowly
or all at once
(depends on how unfortunate you are)
Those bad days will drag on
And they will stop being mood swings
Bad days
For they are my normal days
My voice, shaking
Hands trembling
Heart seeking
Everything
But your love
Everyone
But you

Warning
I will tell you to leave
To leave me alone
'I'm not worth your time
Just go
Save your self
Before its too late'
And I will cry a tear for you
In your presence
I will let my voice tremble
And I will tell you
One final time
That I love you
But that
I can't give you that love
Or accept your love
And you will go
Never looking back
Cursing
Hating
(hopefully) crying
And then
When you are gone
I will write poems for you
Hope you read my words
And realize that when I said
Leave
 I meant, stay
I love you
 I meant, I need you
You don't deserve me
 I meant, I wish I could be enough
I'm bad news
 I meant, I'm trying. But failing

Warning
This is not for the
present you
But those that belong in the
past

No comments:

Post a Comment