Sunday, September 8, 2013

Reading my blog

"He reads your blog,
You know?"
You told me
Over and over again
Of course I know,
He reads it
And a few others do too
"But you write about your life
Have you mentioned me?"
What is it you are afraid of?
Do you not want people
To know we are friends?
Are you ashamed of our friendship?
"It's just...
I think you shouldn't be putting up
Your life on the web"
It's my blog,
And I'll post whatever I want
Not your problem
"Well, can I at least read it?
What's the link?"
You found the page,
Do you go back there?
Do you like what you see?
"You don't want to be my friend
In the future?
But I thought..."
A few lines into reading my posts
You had already
Misunderstood what I said
Sigh!
Go read the other one
The one I post on Facebook
You may like that more

No comments:

Post a Comment