Saturday, June 9, 2018

headache


All the pain
That courses through my body
Has now formed a clot
In my head

The pain in my knee
And ankle that makes me wince
When I walk
Has now formed roots in my head

The pain in my wrist
That comes and goes
Making me consider a career
In anything but writing
Has found its way deep into my head

The pain in my chest
When I over-exert myself
With exercise or walking
When my lungs tighten
Begging for air
The pain that stabs at my chest
Has crawled into my head

All the pain
That courses through my body
Has now formed a clot
In my head

It has come to a standstill
And every movement
Feels like a stab right through my skull
Loud noise
And bright light
Feel deafening
Blinding

I was to cut open my skull
And remove that clot
Before it
Bursts

No comments:

Post a Comment