Wednesday, October 4, 2017

S/M

I was told
You'd be good for me
Get my mind off
The past
Move on
It was time

But I cut you off
Like I would
A piece of paper
That needs to be cut

You backed off
Didn't even make any attempts
Good for you
Don't even try

And someday
If you feel hate
Anger
Towards me
For what I did
Casting you aside
Like you meant nothing

Know this:

I wanted only to
Spare you the pain
Of my sadistic ways
Where my heartbreak
Feeds off another's pain

My words like whips
Actions like paddles
Hot wax burning your skin
Hands cuffed so you can't stop me
Spreader bar between your legs
So you can't run
Gagged so you can't plead
Scream in pain, for help

Is that what you want
Because that's all I can give you
Or are you a masochist
The yin to my yang?

No comments:

Post a Comment